New ‘Benteke Facts’ Top 10
After playing for 19 minutes and scoring on his debut, the ‘Benteke Facts’ phenomena was already trending on Twitter. We published a top 10 then, and now with Benteke leading the Villa front-line and going from strength to strength, it’s time to publish the latest ‘Benteke Facts’ Top 10 (in no particular order):
1. Christian Benteke plays James Bond in the Belgian version.
2. Benteke’s urine is used to created Monster Energy drinks.
3. Benteke uses Chris Smalling (of Manchester United) as a toothpick
4. Benteke’s copy of the first Oasis album is just called “Definitely” there is no “Maybe” in is world.
5. Yoda was Benteke’s Padawan
6. Benteke doesn’t wear a watch, he decides what time it is.
7. Benteke can slam a revolving door
8. Benteke doesn’t flush the toilet, he scares the s**t out of it!
9. Benteke is already 10th prestige on Black Ops 2, no hack
10. Benteke is still a growing lad. On his 22nd Birthday this Monday (Dec 3rd), he will be over seven-foot tall.
Please feel free to add your own Benteke Facts in the comments below or check out #bentekefacts or even the dedicated twitter page @BentekeFactz for further unknown incites to Villa’s mighty No. 20. Thanks for the above facts to @BentekeFactz, @mattanderton7, @davidmcgreevy, @vodkaking38, @HopkinsBen and @VillaMouse on twitter.
Follow MOMS on twitter on @oldmansaid