Aston Villa Away Ticket Ballot
Aston Villa have confirmed that they will be offering up a total of 25 pairs of tickets for away fixtures to purchase via a ballot to season ticket holders and members (Claret, Cub, Villan and Little Villan members only).
The ballot will be open for three days in total to those eligible to enter, from the point the season ticket holder window opens for each fixture. When logged in with an active membership or season ticket, the ballot will appear here.
The ballot for the club’s first away league game of the season, against Watford on Saturday, August 14, will be open from 9am on Friday, August 6 and close on Monday, August 9 at 12pm.
Each successful entrant will be contacted from 12pm on Monday, August 9 to confirm they have the chance to buy two tickets for the game.The ballot for Watford will take place in the ‘Away Tickets’ section on our ticket website. Future ballots will take place on Pride Rewards unless otherwise stated. More information will be released in due course.
Below are the club’s terms & conditions for the ballot.
Terms & Conditions
- Ballot available to season ticket holders and members (Claret, Cub, Villans and Little Villans) ONLY
- The ballot opening and closing times are subject to change. Eligible fans will be notified via email when ballots open. Make sure your preferences are up-to-date to receive ballot news. Log in and click on the preferences tab to check your preferences
- One entry will count towards one pair of tickets
- After the ballot has closed, confirmation emails will be sent to those who are successful along with instructions on how to purchase
- Supporters should note that entering the ballot does not guarantee a ticket
- Those who have already purchased for that match will not be able to enter the ballot
- 25 winners will be notified by email if they are successful and be given instructions on how to purchase
- Juniors under 14 that are successful must attend with an adult
- Supporters will need to assign ballot spaces online
- All attendees details will be provided at point of purchase