Aston Villa vs Chelsea Prices
Following the latest government announcement and target dates for a phased release of COVID-19 restrictions, Aston Villa have announced the details of the expected ballot for 10,000 fans for the final Premier League fixture of the season against Chelsea on Sunday, May 23.
The prices are as below and allocation will be decided by ballot with the club’s 2019/20 season ticket holders being eligible to enter, with the allocation including accessible seating and wheelchair bays.
Aston Villa vs Chelsea Ballot
The Aston Villa vs Chelsea ballot is based on current guidelines and timelines ahead of any future announcements from government which may change these circumstances.
In order to prioritise health and safety and observe social distancing measures, there will be a host of changes to your usual matchday experience, including the allocation of tickets.
Due to social distancing measures, only designated seats will be available and not the usual selection around Villa Park or your usual season ticket seat. Seating will be split in to pods of 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6. You will only be able to purchase a pod of seats equivalent to the amount you requested (for example, you cannot buy 3 seats in a pod of 4 and leave one seat empty).
The ballot process will work as follows:
- Supporters who held a season ticket for the 2019/20 season will be invited to register their interest in the fixture by entering into a ballot, which will be open from 12noon on Wednesday, May 5 until 5pm on Sunday, May 9.
- Fans will be invited via email and also informed via our official website and social media channels as to when the ballot is open. Please ensure your email address and preferences are up-to-date to receive ticket news.
- Please note, the ballot is drawn completely at random and fans can enter at any point during the open window; the ballot process will not allocate tickets on a first come, first served basis.
- The ballot will be held entirely online via tickets.avfc.co.uk.
- You will be asked to select between standard seating, accessible seating or wheelchair bays.
- You can then enter the number of fans you wish to attend with. You can attend as a group of 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6 fans. Under-14s cannot enter the ballot as a lead booker but can be assigned a ticket.
- Once someone is entered into the ballot, whether they are part of a group or not, they cannot be entered again individually or as part of another group.
- You will then be able to assign each ticket to another fan as long as they are linked to your ticketing account in the ‘My Friends & Family’ section of your ticketing profile (for a guide on how to do this, click here). Each fan assigned must be a 2019/20 season ticket holder. All tickets applied for must be assigned. Please ensure your ticketing accounting is up-to-date and you are ready to enter the ballot, see next section for full details.
- All ballot entries are final and cannot be amended when purchasing tickets.