Aston Villa Wembley Pub Guide
As is routine with Wembley Stadium matches, the pubs in the local area are split according to which team has the West and East sides of the stadium.
Like both FA Cup games against Liverpool and Arsenal back in 2015, Aston Villa are on the west side of the stadium, meaning they have yet again been allocated The Green Man et al.
So they’ll be a familiar feel to proceedings for Villans returning to Wembley, after only a three-year exodus (not bad for us).
The Green Man is a firm favourite of Villa fans and a popular pilgrimage, so being on the west side of the stadium with access to the Wembley Park outlets and restaurants is always a bonus on the day.
Back in 2015, The Green Man was first rate in helping MOMS store the giant surfer flag that Wembley had ridiculously banned from the FA Cup final in 2015 (we managed to later display it at the City Ground in a friendly against Nottingham Forest and then surf it on the Holte End, when Arsenal visited).
Hopefully, fans will have a bit more respect to the Green Man’s garden furniture this time around, which looked to be in a bit of a state when we went back to pick up the flag the day after the final.
Please find the Aston Villa Wembley pub list below…
The Designated Aston Villa Wembley Pubs
- The Green Man, Dagmar Avenue, Wembley, HA9 8DF
- Blue Room, 53 Wembley Hill Road, Wembley, HA9 8BE
- Liquor Station, 379 High Road, Wembley, HA9 6AA
- JJ Moons, 397 High Road, Wembley, HA9 7DT
- Thirsty Eddie’s, 412 High Road, Wembley, HA9 6AH
- Masti, 576 – 582 High Road, Wembley, HA0 2AA
- Flannery’s, 610 High Road, Wembley, HA0 2AF
- Station 31 (Speakeasy) , 299 -303 Harrow Road, Wembley, HA9 6BD
- The Corner House (Mannions), 313 Harrow Road, Wembley, HA9 6BA
- The Arch, 324 Harrow Road, Wembley, HA9 8LL
- Fusilier, 652 Harrow Road, Wembley, HA0 2HA
- The Copper Jug, 10 The Broadway, Wembley, HA9 8JU
- Moore Spice, Wembley Retail Park, Unit 2, Engineers Way, HA9 0EH
Check out the latest MOMS Podcast episode before Wembley