Full details on My Old Man Said Patron Membership and FAQ
TELL ME MORE…
DOES THIS MEAN YOU’RE GOING BEHIND A PAYWALL?
No! Everything that we do already on My Old Man Said (MOMS) both website and podcasts remains free, as it always has been.
News articles that bring you the actual truth, podcasts, the blogs, the columns, discount heads-up’s and everything else – 100% free. But if you sign up to become a MOMS patron member on Patreon you get a bit more.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
The minimum cost is just $3 (see MOMS Patron FAQ why it’s in $ or for £ payment alternatives), but if you want to get access to extra content, podcasts, opportunities, Patron rewards and merchandise discounts, we recommend coming in at the $5 + VAT (£4.60) – there’s no VAT to pay if you are outside the EU.
That’s around the cost of a pint. If you feel like you want to contribute less or more, then there’s plenty of options. It’s all good!
WHAT DO I GET IF I SIGN UP?
MOMS patrons will get extra podcasts (and advance sneaks), articles and news & updates that won’t be available anywhere else. Including:
- a news feed/newsletter with supporter news updates (real news), heads-ups to any discounts/offers
- Patron-only bonus podcasts like both ‘The Anti-Preview’ & ‘Where Were You When We Were Good?’ series and advance sneaks
- Patron Rewards – MOMS likes to back up its appreciation with hard goods. So when hard goods drop into MOMS HQ, we like to pass them on to MOMS Patrons, via Reward Draws. This could be anything from the latest books or films (tickets or DVDs), clothing, official match balls, prints.
- Unique opportunities – in the past MOMS has put forward patrons for an expenses-paid Villa away day for two, a kit launch where the patron got to play with ex-Villa players and pick up a free new kit (boots included!) and a tour of Bodymoor Heath to watch Villa’s first team train.
- My Old Man Said merchandise discount
- You also get our love and thanks for being part of the MOMS Patron member community, and the knowledge that your contribution will help us do more, so you get more in the long-term.
OK, I’M IN! HOW DO I DO IT?
It’s simple, sign up via the button at the top of the page or the one below:
ANY FURTHER QUESTIONS?