If you’re looking to book travel and accommodation ahead for Aston Villa games for the rest of the season, especially if you’re travelling over from outside of the UK, here’s the SKY TV deadlines for changing fixtures for TV broadcast.
As with 2017/18, the EFL and Sky Sports committed to give clubs and supporters at least five weeks’ notice ahead of any EFL League matches being selected for live television coverage.
The only time that will be shorter is there is a minimum of three weeks’ notice for the penultimate weekend of the season. According to the EFL & Sky, that is ‘in order to ensure the most appropriate matches are picked for broadcast’.
SKY TV selection dates 2018/19
- Selections for 9 February to 2 March by 4 January
- Selections for 9 March to 30 March by 1 February
- Selections for 6 April and 10 April by 1 March
- Selections for 13 April by 8 March
- Selections for 19 April to 22 April by 15 March
- Selections for 27 April by 5 April